Forecasting Dashboard - A Glimpse Ahead.
This unique report is actual crystal ball gazing. Based on historical data and merchandising plan data for the upcoming period (upcoming week, month, or 3 months), you will have an eye on the future.
CurveCompass forecasting reports will identify merchandising and marketing opportunities and/or concerns by comparing recent performance metrics against your future merchandising & marketing plan.
- Identify top upcoming products and categories for website, email, SEM/SEO/Social, and offline initiatives.
- Visualize the website positioning of your top products and categories.
- Prepare any marketing initiatives to sustain growth and meet your plan goals.
Inventory Dashboard - Keep Your Inventory Constantly In Check.
As part of regular actionable reporting, the demand forecasting report will help you keep tabs on two key inventory areas:
- Preventing potential sold-outs – Review the top products that are getting below inventory thresholds - particularly for those key products that have longer lead times.
- Surplus Inventory - stay on top of excess inventory that is soaking up cash. Use Clearance and Overstocks tactics to free up this revenue to use in other marketing channels and/or new customer acquisition.